|Job Ref:||204710908||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
My client, a leading technology company, has an immediate requirement for a permanent Service Design Specialist|
They are looking for an experienced Service Design Specialist to support to the Sales, Bid, Projects, and Operations teams
The successful candidate should have experience in service design, process creation and transition to live service, understanding of service management and service operations, costing and commercial structures, excellent communication skills and a proven track record in managing complexity. You will also ensure high quality proposals are submitted, designing credible and deliverable service architecture that is fully costed and appropriate for the customer services required
* Develop the strategy and alignment of operations, service design, and sales for new and existing customer support services.
* Working with the bid teams to support the construction of appropriate cost delivery models for Support and Maintenance Services.
* Work with the Operations and engineering teams to develop a robust and measurable service architecture that can deliver against new customer requirements, and that is scalable for future opportunities.
* Identify, as part of service design, the skills, capabilities and functional requirements within operations to deliver service quality
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) V3 certifications.
* Previous experience in designing and transitioning services within a ICT and telecoms environment.
Market rates apply + excellent company benefits package
If this role is of interest, please forward across your CV to for consideration