|Job Ref:||204710848||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:43|
Role: Network Engineer|
Salary: up to £35,000
Skills: CCNA, CCNP, CISCO, Lan, Wan, MPLS, VPLS, PWAN, DNS, DHCP, VMware, Hyper-V, ITIL
An exciting and rapidly growing Information Technology and Services organisation is seeking experienced Network Engineer to work in their office based in Telford.
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for engineering of the network infrastructure to supply local and wide area connectivity and establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards. You will be implementing new technology into existing environments or as part of new solutions and providing early life support for new customer systems.
Skills & experience:
• Routing (Static and OSPF).
• Switching (VLANs and LAGs).
• Firewalls including SonicWALL; Cisco ASA and pfSense.
• DNS, DHCP, NAT and VPNs.
• Cisco IOS / NX-OS, Comware, Brocade, Procurve, VYOS and Ubiquiti.
• WAN technologies such as MPLS, VPLS and PWAN.
• IP telephony or Unified Communications preferably ShoreTel.
• Network monitoring tools such as Nagios, Observium, Solar Winds or other SNMP inspection methods.
• Windows Server, Unix or Linux operating systems.
• Wireless technologies such as Aruba, SonicPoint and Cisco.
• Hypervisor technologies such as VMware or Hyper-V
• Enterprise hardware for servers and storage including SAN.
• ITIL Foundation or other ITIL qualifications.
• CCNA, CCNP
CCNA, CCNP, CISCO, Lan, Wan, MPLS, VPLS, PWAN, DNS, DHCP, VMware, Hyper-V, ITIL
For more information and to be considered please apply with your CV