|Job Ref:||204710709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||luton||Address:||Salary:||£400 - £425/day||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
iOS Developer - Luton - £400 - £425 PD|
Looking to work for an award winning digital agency? To work on cutting edge projects with well-known house hold names that will look Great on your CV? Looking to work on complex interesting projects? Wanting a role where you can have a real impact? Then this is the role for you!
To be successful for this iOS Developer role, you must have the following skills / Experience:
* Full software / application life cycle (from start to finish)
* Previous, commercial, iOS experience
* Understanding of Xcode and iOS SDKs and APIs
* Examples of work - URL / Portfolio / code repository / Google Play
* Experience with Git, particularly understanding branching workflows and submodules
Any experience of location-based services OR targeted notifications OR custom mapping within an application would be of interest.
As an iOS Developer, your main duties will be:
* Designing and implementing, advance, iOS applications for phones and tablets
* Designing and coding new features / applications / software
* Assisting with bug fixing and improving application performance
* Finding creative and optimal solutions for challenging problems.
My client is offering £400 - £425 PD for a 4 week contract, possible extension.
Don't miss this great opportunity to work on ground-breaking projects for BIG names and with a techie focused company who take pride in their work.
Click the "Apply Now" button or contact Sally Hall on