|Job Ref:||204710613||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birkenhead||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:11|
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their expanding insurance firm based in Birkenhead. This is a modern forward thinking and vibrant company to work for, who promote an excellent work life balance, offering talented and driven people real career opportunities.|
The will be to provide knowledge and experience to the company to best solve and improve upon business problems in an insurance environment.
Overview of Responsibilities:
* Build excellent working knowledge of Business processes.
* Build excellent working knowledge of Business systems
* Gather, document and interpret requirements for business problems.
* Pro-actively identify business problems and relate them to senior BA's
* Assist in determining solutions for Business problems
* Ensure documentation is maintained for each project.
* Ensure that system design proposals produced by you, vendors, or the business meet the requirements of the business
* Build and maintain very positive working relationships with all aspects of the business. Building a relationship whereby you and your team are the first point of call for solving business problems.
* Provide when required assistance in the project management of a project.
* Provide out of hours support for the companies core systems when required.
* Ability to make considered decisions in a pressured environment, ensuring understanding and impact of consequences are understood.
* Provide support and advice for completed projects after implementation
* To document when required requirements for software development.
* To provide focal point for key business representatives and document their requirements.
* To provide facility to analyse and interpret requirements whilst incorporating wider company picture utilising senior business analysts to understand various related projects and processes.
Experience / Skills:
* Previous experience as a Business Analyst
* Degree or HND in a Computer or Mathematical related discipline.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
* Excellent analytical and detailed mind
* Strong influencing skills.
* Strong Skills in Microsoft Excel
* Ability to assess and evaluate the latest trends in the insurance and IT industries for recommending solutions for business system opportunities.
* Strong motivational skills to maintain progress of projects
Other desired Skills:
* Knowledge of the insurance market.
* Lifecycle knowledge of at least one industry recognised Project control methodology.
* Knowledge and use of a Software prototyping package i.e. Axure
* Knowledge of Sql and database structure
* Up to date knowledge of software development lifecycle and technologies
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9-5
Salary is £35k