|Job Ref:||204710477||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basildon||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum bonus, pension, private health||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
Senior performance test analyst is required by our client a leading financial services company based in Basildon, Essex.|
The scope of the role will be to work as the performance testing SME, this will involve:
* Help shape the internal performance testing strategy.
* Participate in project meetings to assess / analyse performance testing requirements.
* Gather performance testing requirements and turn into tests.
* Deliver a performance test plan to stakeholders.
* Manage and perform the phases of performance testing, planning preparation, scripting, execution and reporting.
* Perform test data, test environment and performance centre setup.
In order to be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate a strong background working in performance testing having strong experience with HP Performance Centre and Load Runner. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading lead financial services company.
In order to apply for this role please send in your CV in the first instance or call for more information.
Logic is a leading provider of IT Staff to clients, consultancies and to product suppliers/authors and operates as an employment agency and employment business