|Job Ref:||204710413||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£350 - £375/day||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:11|
CPS are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a long-term project;|
* A high level of business understanding and analysis skills.
* Ability to analyse/understand customer requirements and communicate that to others in a logical and concise manner.
* Strong documentation skills.
* A high level of commercial awareness.
* Proven capability of managing/delivering solutions on time, to budget and to a high level of quality.
* Strong communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels from senior management to 'coal face' at both a business and technical level and with customer and internal clients.
* A highly structured and organised approach to working.
* Ability to work both individually and as an effective team member.
* Ability to think on your feet and show initiative.
* Highly self motivated with a drive to do things better.
Key Technical Skills
Although not specifically a development role, significant experience and/or knowledge of the following would be beneficial:
* Requirements gathering methodologies
* Enterprise Architecture modelling (such as OpenText Provision)
* OpenText MBPM (formerly Metastorm e-Work), Cordys or other Business Process Management software such as Bizagi, Pega etc.
* Experience and knowledge of Document Management systems and technologies
* Workflow modelling
* Database modelling
* Experience and a good understanding of SQL (Structured Query Language)
* Experience and a good understanding of .Net Development (C#/(url removed))
* A good understanding of Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture
* A good understanding of Reporting Technologies (MS Reporting Services / Business Objects)
Please get in touch with Vince Manning on NA
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy