|Job Ref:||204716069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:12|
As a member of the Content Team you play a vital role in ensuring my client is the go to destination by producing copy that is engaging, relevant and of the highest standards. You will help develop the Tone of Voice (TOV) to be distinctive and authoritative across all customer touch points.
* Work with current content team to learn processes involved in listing products for sale across all marketplaces.
* Develop personas that reflect our major customer types and write up profiles for each one. Get signoff before briefing stakeholders.
* Review current Tone of voice and put together guidelines to ensure consistency throughout the business. This should take into account SEO guidelines and best practises as setout by the SEO team. Get signoff before briefing stakeholders.
* Work with current content team to create a timeline of activity that ensures all current product descriptions and information is updated to the standards set out for the business.
* After review with other stakeholders add a list of editorial content to the Marketing calendar for the rest of the financial year.
* Review current customer communications (Transactional Emails & CMS Pages) and make the necessary changes to ensure they meet new TOV.
* Manage the ongoing process of updating their French & German sites with translated content.
* Work with stakeholders to ensure the successful launch of their sister site by providing all necessary content, TOV guidelines and personas.
* Plan a series of professional reviews using the persona profiles to provide customers with relevant and authoritative reviews.
* Ensure a consistency of message by working with other stakeholders to create a series of engaging video reviews and demonstrations.
* Ensure all new products are supported with Press Releases, Blogs, How to guides, and Social media where necessary.
Logic Engagements Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy