|Job Ref:||204715995||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:25|
Drupal 7 / Continuous Integration Consultant based in Manchester or London for a project lasting 4-8 weeks paying competitive rates.|
The Opportunity: A Drupal 7 / Continuous Integration Consultant working on the development of applications using Amazon AWS and the use of continuous integration techniques for delivery and the associated test automation plans. We are looking to attract an experienced technical contractor for an initial 4-8 weeks.
- Proven Continuous Integration experience using Docker
- Excellent working knowledge of Drupal 7
- Prior experience designing and implementing Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, Docker)
- Configuration Management (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Cloud Infrastructure (e.g. AWS Amazon)
- Git source control (e.g. GitHub, BitBucket)
- Testing (e.g. unit testing frameworks, Selinium, Cucumber & BDD, JMeter)
- Monitoring and Analytics (e.g. Splunk, Google Analytics, ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work on additional and future projects and in time become involved with the design and implementation of build, deployment, test and release pipelines joined-up across multiple solutions.
Applications: To learn more about this exciting new contract roles based in the Manchester area working as a Web Developer (Drupal7); please call and speak with Emma Lloyd here in our Manchester offices on (Apply online only) or email me through a copy of your latest profile or CV for an immediate call back