|Job Ref:||204715986||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:25|
Lead Creative Designer - Adobe - Perm - Edinburgh - up to £38K plus benefits|
Abrecco are recruiting, a Lead Creative Designer on behalf of our Edinburgh based client to lead the design functions for an innovative educational product. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end to end delivery of creative design and content projects, leading and managing technical teams and ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standards. They will be a creative individual with excellent client facing skills and a track record leading and managing digital design and authoring teams. The position will involve dealing directly with customers throughout the creative and development lifecycle. Skills required should include but not be limited to;
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Proven experience leading and managing the delivery of end to end design projects
- Experience leading and managing design & content teams (5-10 people)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative Flair with a high attention to detail
- Web development skills (HTML / CSS)
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility best practice.
- Relevant Degree or certification in Interaction Design / Human Computer Interaction.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer focussed senior or lead creative designer to create and shape the direction of future projects that are key to the success of the business. A competitive salary of £33k to £38k plus bonus and benefits is available for the right candidate. Please forward your CV for immediate consideration