|Job Ref:||204715801||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Salary:||£43296 - £57728/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:25|
Java Architect/Developer |
My client a consultancy, is looking to hire Java Architects/Developers to work on site at an investment bank in Belfast
The hiring manager is looking for strong hands on experience with Java and exposure to Architucture.
The Senior Software Engineer (Java) will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
• Apply software engineering best practice methodologies to produce high quality Java applications solving complex business problems.
• Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to continually review and enhance the appropriate software development methodologies, metric and procedures.
• Work with business analysis and business stakeholders to interpret business requirements into system design
• Establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals.
• Manage development process from design, construction, testing and implementation; provide user and operational support on application to business users.
• Supervise junior team members design and programming standards and principles
• Perform root cause analysis skills, able to quickly analyze and interpret code
• Foster and maintain relationships with business stakeholders, support, testing and development team members
• Understand, document and communicate system logic and business processes to non-technical interested parties
• Use appropriate interpersonal and communication skills to gain acceptance of an approach, plan or activity
• Effective oral and written communication as necessary to effectively communicate project issues to Project Managers and Business Analysts.
• Self-initiate, work productively when unsupervised and multitask across multiple concurrent projects
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds