|Job Ref:||204715614||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:25|
IT Team Leader - ERP knowledge required|
This role is working for a leading manufacturer and distributor in the South West based in Exeter
Purpose Of the role
You will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day functions of the ICT team ensuring smooth uninterrupted access to the ICT infrastructure. Monitoring system performance, allocating team member resource to ensure availability for core applications and communications infrastructure.
* Supervising the ICT team to ensure that the Company's information systems and messaging infrastructure run smoothly and efficiently
* Regularly reviewing deployed infrastructure forecasting and making recommendations for future expansion, renewals and replacements.
* Act as an escalation point for end user issues
* Coaching and development of 1st line support staff to encourage greater first time issue resolution and ticket closure at first point of contact.
* Co-ordinating with and escalating issues to 3rd party suppliers for prompt resolution.
* Management and supervision of the Company's retail EPOS system providing a point of contact for our retail stores for systems configuration, operation advice and guidance.
* In collaboration with the ICT Manager, plan new infrastructure, site and application roll outs agreeing the capital requirements for new projects thereafter allocate resource and supervise team members to ensure delivery within agreed budgets and timescales
* A strong commercial background with proven experience supervising a high profile, multi-discipline ICT team whilst overseeing multiple concurrent projects.
* The ability to prioritise team members and resources to achieve agreed goals and avoid creating high pressure situations. However, the ability to respond to a pressurised or time sensitive situation in a calm, controlled and objective manner is occasionally required.
* A thorough grasp of business management systems (ERP & CRM) principles and functional behaviour with proven experience supporting and managing a deployed solution.
* A good understanding of the Microsoft technology stack (client and server) together with experience of a virtualised infrastructure.
* A thorough grasp of BCDR principles and experience implementing or supporting a robust, fault tolerant and secure corporate infrastructure across a multi-site LAN/WAN topology.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential as the position involves considerable interaction with management and the user base.
* Be adaptable and flexible, championing change where it is advantageous, desirable and responsible to do so.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy