|Job Ref:||204715598||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:25|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Security Operations Engineer who will be solely responsible for ensuring that all security is functioning and delivering into the business as required. The successful candidate will take strong ownership of issues and communicating the strategy to resolve whilst also making sure that the best practise is delivered to the client.|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Security Operations Engineer who can work closely with team members and become hands on with the security systems and its operation.
Key responsibilities for the Security Operations Engineer:
- Developing action plans whilst liaising with members of staff explaining security threats.
- Highlighting key security risks and making sure that they are mitigated.
- Performing security tests to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of all information
- Management of all security and compliance
- Assisting in development of a security strategy and its implementation.
Key Skills & experience for the Security Operations Engineer:
- Working with 3rd parties and their security products, road maps and best practice
- Overseeing, measuring and improving the services that are delivered from the 3rd party
- Monitoring and creating action plans against cyber threats
- Knowledge of security applications and techniques.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is currently growing on a global basis. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please call Ryan Tansley on (Apply online only) or simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only