|Job Ref:||204715542||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:25|
RATE: Up to £700 per day (DOE)
Search IT are currently looking for a NetSuite Developer/Consultant on a contract basis for a global organisation based in the Leeds area.
Skills/Requirements for the NetSuite Developer:
* Previous experience of customisation and configuration within NetSuite
* 2 or more years of NetSuite development experience
* Experience with integrating data to NetSuite via APIs a plus
* Hands-on experience with XML/XSL and Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
* NetSuite Developer Certification a plus
* Experience with (url removed) a plus
ASAP Start date.
The NetSuite Developer/Consultant will be responsible for the customisation of NetSuite within a greenfield implementation, integration within other ERP and legacy systems including touchpoints with Oracle and Salesforce. The NetSuite Developer will also be responsible for gathering and analysing business requirements, advising and deploying best practices and also designing and deploying custom reports when required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age