|Job Ref:||204715487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:25|
Adecco are proud to be working with one of our highly respected, global clients who are looking to recruit a Release Manager on a permanent basis to join their team in Liverpool. |
The responsibilities of the role are to provide strategic and operational oversight of an international team, ensuring an effective customer focused service. The role will also involve generating strategy, reporting, proposals, budgetary control, goal setting and regular internal customer engagement. You will be based in Liverpool, however travel is required a few times during the year.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- The management and leadership of the European and American Release Management Teams.
- Maintaining a 3 year rolling plan, adapting to industry and business changes.
- Ensuring work processes and standard procedures are met, in line with company and industry standards.
- Develop and implement comprehensive release strategies to ensure quality standards.
- Managing risks and issues that arise relating to the new or changed service and take action on these.
To be considered for this opportunity you will require the following:
- Previous experience within a software development role or QA / Testing management position.
- Have subject matter expertise within the console content Release Management discipline.
- Knowledge of SIE internal and off the shelf Release Management tools.
- Proven leadership skills, experience of motivating teams and providing value to a business.
- Experience delivering projects in a fast paced environment.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your application online. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please contact Nicola Roberts on (Apply online only) or by email.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer