|Job Ref:||204715139||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Seven Sisters||Address:||Post Code:||SA10||Salary:||£50000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:12|
This role combines a network engineering and service delivery role on some major high profile accounts working with current and leading edge solutions in the Wireless, Security and UC space. |
Our client is an established IT Services company charting significant growth in their key solutions areas. They seek a highly motivated and experienced Systems Engineer to join their growing technical team and offer exceptional rewards for achievement to the right candidate.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be able to demonstrate a successful technical track record ideally in a customer facing role. You must desire this challenge and ideally be a technical support engineer looking to progress into a lead systems engineer role.
Requirements for the role
• Expected to assume a lead engineer role in project delivery
• Able to undertake detailed design and technical implementation tasks
• Undertake customer needs analysis and present solutions
• Extensive hands on LAN/WAN/WLAN/UC/Security experience in a B2B technical support role
• Highly numerate, IT literate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to use initiative, being committed to the role highly focused on results
The successful candidate must have a minimum Cisco CCNA qualification and experienced to CCNP with serious commitment to progress beyond these levels.
Rewards include £50k performance related package + car allowance + pensions
If you are ambitious enough to take the next step, please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter addressing the essential criteria and how you are strongly suited to this position