|Job Ref:||204714964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Salary:||£NEG based on experience||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
BI Data Manager / Data Analytics Manager|
Salary based on experience + Benefits
South East, Hampshire
An experienced BI Manager / Data Analytics professional is required to lead a Data & Analytics team and implement a cohesive BI and data strategy across a globally recognised Charity organisation.
You will need to lead the interaction and design responsibilities with the Business Intelligence project to ensure reporting requirements are met. You will be required to establish Information, Analytics and Governance framework and strategy and will have overall responsibility for the data across the organisation.
You will manage a team which will be responsible for the whole data life cycle including data management, quality, analysis, information and insight.
* You will need extensive experience in leading a BI/Analytics team and a strong background in strategic design and implementation.
* You will need to have a diverse background in BI tool usage and production and experience of complex data environments.
* Improve the visibility of the analytics, defining and delivering the standards and principles.
* Excellent knowledge of data / information analytics and warehousing, BI, reporting tools and ETL.
* Hands-on experience with modelling, mapping and profiling tools.
* Respond quickly to changing demands and demonstrate strong skills in prioritisation and time management
* Lead and drive work forward with minimal direction and be able to communicate with all levels of a business.
* Experience with the MSSQL BI stack is preferred but not essential.
The company offer an excellent working environment and a genuine sense of giving something back. If you are interested in discussing the full details of this opportunity please contact Paulgrace@spectrumit