|Job Ref:||204714937||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £105000/annum Great Benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
Cloud Security Architect / Cloud Security / Security Infrastructure / VPN / GW / ASA / FW / JunOS / HAProxy / LB / SAML / OAuth2 SSO / OpenID / QRadar / QFlow / API / PCI / HIPAA / ISO / FFIEC / FIREWALLS / IPS / RFPs / Nationwide / Remote / Home Based|
£70,000 - £105,000 + Bonus + Great Benefits!
Global tech juggernaut is currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Cloud Security Architect to work directly with strategic customer accounts and to architect and implement cloud solutions for customers' infrastructure. An ideal candidate should have excellent technical credentials, extensive experience in cloud security infrastructure design and implementation, excellent communication skills, and professional approach in advising customers to solve their complex cloud security challenges.
The Cloud Security Architect is a technical, customer-facing role having paramount impact on customers' experience with their cloud solutions. As a Cloud Security Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring timely responses to customer's Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, partner with our product and legal teams to refine service agreements and service descriptions aligned with their Cloud security strategy and policies
* Experience building reference architectures and adapting them for enterprise use cases.
* Understanding of cloud delivery and deployment models and updated of evolving technologies within the organization and across cloud industry.
* Experience with enterprise security solution design and implementation skills covering Identity and Access Management (IAM), Infrastructure security (network & endpoint), privacy and data security as well as application security.
* Knowledge of Security Framework and Security Blueprint and experience with their Security products.
* Clear understanding of customer requirements and doing security risk, Threat Analysis as well as must understand the IT regulatory control structures
* Technical knowledge in routing, firewall policy, Anti-Distributed Denial of Service (Anti-DDoS), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), secure credential management, virtualization, service oriented architecture, development practices, operational practices, micro services architecture and database design
* Experience with doing the security architecture evaluation and to create and follow a process for assessing and auditing security exceptions. Good understanding of the domain to suggest alternatives to customers.
* Experience with covering security aspects of all development, design and delivery processes for engineering teams to understand and track as well as work closely and influence them to adopt security best practices.
* Demonstrated good communication skills and a history of running numerous time sensitive projects involving multiple cross-functional teams and background in large scale security oversight.
Acronyms you're likely to be very familiar with!
* VPN: Virtual Private Network
* GW: gateway
* ASA: Adaptive Security Appliance
* FW: Firewall
* JunOS: Junos Network Operating System
* HAProxy: High Availability Proxy
* LB: Load Balancing
* SAML: Security Assertion Markup Language
* OAuth2 SSO: Open Standard for authorization Single Sign On
* OpenID: open standard and decentralized authentication protocol
* QRadar: Security Intelligence Platform
* API: Application Program Interface
* PCI: Payment Card Industry
* HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
* ISO: International Organization for Standardization
* FFIEC: Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
* Experience with Firewalls, IPS, VPN and other edge and network security components - Vyatta GW, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Juniper JunOS FW
* Experience with LB using edge nodes; Install/Configure/ Ops for NetScalar, HAProxy LBs
* Experience with SAML, OAuth2 SSO and OpenID Connect implementations
* Experience with SIEM like QRadar install, config, operations; QFlow design and integration
* Experience with IAM architecture with third-party products, integration with application
* Experience with Encryption tools / SW, best practice implementation
* Experience with Understanding of Compliance needs across Industry verticals - PCI, HIPAA, ISO, FFIEC, etc
* Experience with Ethical hacking and Pen testing
* Experience in a client-facing role.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
* Preferred field of study: Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant technical field
For a confidential discussion please call Adam Curnow on (Apply online only)