|Job Ref:||204714932||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Twickenham||Address:||Post Code:||TW1||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum £4k Car Allowance + Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:12|
Project Manager to work for a Household known global Publishing organisation. Our customer has many award winning publications / web-sites and has a huge digital presence. Due to the new business strategies which heavily relay on technology they are now seeking a Project Manager to be based out of their HQ in Twickenham.|
The nature of the role will be - managing software delivery of both internal teams and external suppliers, ensuring that they meet expectations in terms of scope, cost, timescales and quality. You will also be looking for continuous improvements to maximise the speed and quality of the delivery process, exploring innovations to improve your team's productivity.
Managing and leading a team to
* Successfully deliver the software platforms that are our digital products - to agreed scope, timescales and budget
* Working with Product Management, understand long-term ambitions of various brands and converting these goals into specific projects with clear objectives and scope, and a delivery roadmap of change
* Provide estimates for change projects, ensuring effective estimation models are used - capturing change costs and continuously refining estimating process
* Manage the necessary internal or external resources in the delivery of projects, working to agreed budgets
* Work with Product Management and UX team to help coordinate the creation of prototypes, user testing and other UX related activities as part of project work
* Managing the cost of individual projects and attribute the costs to individual brands
* Provide and manage application support using internal or external resources, for existing and new solutions, maintaining and making updates to these solutions
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of delivering software / digital focused projects. You will have experience of managing project budgets in excess of 0.5m and will have ideally leaded a team of developers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a major Blue-Chip that offers excellent benefits and a structured career path.
Please apply for more detailed information.
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation