|Job Ref:||204710178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromsgrove||Address:||Post Code:||B60||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 03:24|
A Dynamics CRM Developer is required to join a bespoke software house who specialise in creating solutions for the cloud.|
TITLE: Dynamics CRM Developer
SKILLS: Dynamics CRM 2015/16, C#, Front End Technologies, .NET
PACKAGE: up to £50k plus pension, qualifications, and 25 days holiday
LOCATION: Near Longbridge Commutable from Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Worcester, Stourbridge, Dudley, and Redditch
The ideal Dynamics CRM Developer is required to join a software house and be responsible for developing end to end Dynamics Solutions to various clients.
You will be involved with building custom Dynamics CRM solutions, mainly via CRMOL including presentation of bespoke business processes. You will be building systems that integrate with CRM back-ends including customer portals and integrations with other systems. You will have great written and verbal communication skills, being able to create clear and effective documentation, and reviewing them when required to ensure that proposed approaches are implementable.
The company are a fast growing bespoke software house who develop solutions to clients' needs and requirements that are hosted on the public cloud, using cutting edge technologies and a seasoned agile approach within a fun but serious and grown up environment.
* Experience with Dynamics 2015/16 implementation and extensive customisation
* Windows Certifications
* Experience with hands on C# Development
* Solid experience with MS Fetch SQL
* Knowledge of Git and Continuous Integration
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently or as a team
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
* A great attention to detail
* Experience developing with .NET, including Web APi
* Experience implementing Azure portfolio especially Service Bus
Up to £50k, walking distance from public transport links, 25 days holiday, pension, grown up work from home policy, professional qualifications, great company and fun working environment