|Job Ref:||204716229||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:35|
A key client who are part of the Early Contractor Involvement in an extensive New build are looking for an Electrical PDMS designer to analyse and improve the plants design. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the Uk's biggest engineering project from the very earliest stage.|
* Using PDMS to analyse cable routing in the 3D model
* Ensuring there are no errors in the design and suggesting possible improvements
* Liaising closely with EDF's designers
* Working on the Early Contractor Involvement an extensive New Build
* Based in modern office in the south West, working in a construction team of around 20 engineers.
* Initial 4 month contract with high chance of extension
* 40 hours a week, based in Bristol
* Competitive hourly rate
* Will be a good PDMS user with an electrical background
* Knowledge of cable routing and trays
* Nuclear or power plant experience is preferred but any similar role within a large scale engineering project is suitable
To apply, please reply to this email with an up to date CV to apply and I will give you call tomorrow.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit (url removed)
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales