|Job Ref:||204716223||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Post Code:||CB9||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:13|
Our client based in Haverhill are currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis due to expansion and growth within the company. |
The key duties of the role are to provide project support through Sales, Design, Manufacturing, installation and commissioning, Liaising with clients, and providing project plans and schedules, ensuring milestones are achieved and communicated.
The project engineer general duties are.
- Working with sales on initial project planning.
- Working with Production Management to create project plans and schedules.
- Ensuring plans and schedules stay on track.
- Communicating up and down stream about relevant projects.
- Creating machine manuals, and machine documentation
- Working within the team, to ensure that machines are ready on time
- Occasional site visits.
- Some overseas travel will be required
Suitable candidates will need to be focused; self motivated, with a team player mentality.
They will need to be bi-lingual in English and German
- Attention to detail.
- A logical, calm approach to solving problems
- Be able to work on own initiative
- A working knowledge of Microsoft products
The salary for this position is £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to Kieran