|Job Ref:||204716215||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haverhill||Address:||Post Code:||CB9||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:13|
Our client based in Haverhill are currently looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. |
Your role as Quality Engineer will be to:
- Bring with you quality control skills gained within the workplace
- Develop your component skills through on the job experience
- Develop your machinery skills through on the job experience
- Work with other departments and suppliers to improve quality of received parts
- Learn about machine build quality and customer expectations
- Develop best practise and expertise in machine finishing
- Assist other team members in any required tasks, and take each opportunity as a learning experience.
Suitable candidates will need to be focused; self motivated, with a team player mentality.
- Attention to detail.
- A logical, calm approach to solving problems
- Be able to display a broad academic ability with good all round performance
- Must have an aptitude for quality concepts and an interest in "how things work"
- Must be willing to grow with the business as you learn labelling skills
- Be able to work on own initiative
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
The salary paid for this position is £28,000 to £30,000
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to Kieran