|Job Ref:||204716104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentwood||Address:||Post Code:||CM14||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Job Title: Service Engineer|
To ensure all company machines are maintained to company policy and legislation maximising availability. Inspection, repair and maintenance of all equipment either on site or on company premises as per company policies and/or manufacturers recommendations to meet all statutory and safety requirements.
* Inspection, repair and maintenance of all equipment either on site or on company premises as per company policies and/or manufacturers recommendations to meet all statutory and safety requirements.
* Ensure disposal of waste materials is in accordance with Environmental policy.
* Liaise with Foreman to ensure maximum machine availability to satisfy all hire requirements.
* Positive and effective response to the changing needs of the business ensuring that the priority of machine repairs is met, supporting other branches and external repair companies.
* Liaise with Foreman on technical queries, component resourcing and stock control.
* Responsible for the compliance with all company policies/procedures and Statutory Regulations including Health & Safety operations, quality/commercial procedures, human resources procedures and the environment.
* Produce and submit to current company schedule all reports and documentation as required.
* To undertake training as required to meet the requirements of the job description.
* The performance of any other assigned tasks for which the jobholder is trained and competent