|Job Ref:||204716103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redhill||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:35|
To support the companies technical requirements in despatch, test, training and installation of our range of digital displays.
* Management of workshop / service area.
* Installation & commissioning of LED products, systems and training for clients
* Testing, fault diagnoses and repair of faulty products.
* Providing technical support to clients over the phone, email or in the form of site visits
* Knowledge of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee and similar wireless protocols
* Basic soldering & cable termination skills
* Software package installations on windows operating systems.
* Comprehensive knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits, voltages and currents.
* Ability to create manuals and user guides for internal and external clients.
* Ability to read & understand electrical and electronic schematic diagrams.
* Working knowledge of IT networking using TCP/IP and UDP
* Working knowledge of Serial Communication Protocols (RS232, 485 and 422)
* Working knowledge of Vmix
* Knowledge of picture and video editing software package.
* Server setup for cloud based software packages
* Knowledge of DNS and port forwarding
* Experience of installing and commissioning electronic and AV equipment's
* Knowledge of mechanical fixings and tools required for installing electronic equipment in indoor and outdoor environments
* Degree or diploma in Electronics or related field
* CSCS certification desirable
* IPAF desirable
* PASMA desirable