|Job Ref:||204716089||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£45000 - £48000/annum Attractive Benefits Package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:15|
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer|
Role Based: Tyseley Birmingham
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000
Please note this is a Permanent Opportunity
Shorterm Group is currently supporting the recruitment of a Maintenance Engineer for their reputable Global Client. Our client manufacture green products and green energy using waste, wastewater and wasted heat as a resource mine and provide tailored solutions for industry or municipalities to help them save and preserve resources.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Shift Team Leader to join the team in Birmingham, Your principle responsibilities would be to:
* Ensure compliance with all aspects of the site Environmental Permits.
* Manage a team to efficiently operate the ERF plant and clinical plant whilst fully compliant with legislation.
* Supervise and deploy manpower as appropriate to ensure cost effective, safe and efficient operation of all activities on site.
* Provide technical supervision and assistance where necessary for Company and contract staff engaged in work at the ERF.
* Provide effective training and monitoring of shift staff to ensure personnel are competent to undertake their duties.
* Provide effective administration and application of safe systems of work and Health and Safety policies.
* Act as Senior Authorised Person and control person, preferably with experience up to 132kV.
We are looking to speak with candidates who posses:
* Experience of working in Power Generation or with a Steam raising plant is essential.
* To have experience in leading a team of people.
* A good Engineering background
* Strong Health & Safety awareness.
* To have worked on a shift rota previously and understand the demands this has.
Shorterm Group and our client support the principle of Equality & Diversity in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination.
If you have any questions please call Amnik Nashad on (Apply online only)/ (Apply online only). Alternatively, to apply please send your CV through