|Job Ref:||204715896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£44 - £48/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:35|
Role - Project Engineer |
Salary - £44,000 - £48,000 PA
Location - West London
If you are someone with a Project Engineering background, that has a food manufacturing experience with proven project management skills, use to working closely with all company functions including the Technical, Engineering, Production, NPD and Planning department,
Then we may have an excellent opportunity for yourself and your career.
This successful company sells their products between foodservice providers and retailers for 30 years. They are known for providing and distributing products inspired by old fashion cooking. Between their heritage, artisan techniques and old traditions this brings out their exceptional high standards of taste and quality. They also work within 20 countries around the world, they have a variety of production that comes into nearly 1000 different items and they release around 300 newly designed products a year.
The Project Engineer will:
* Manage capital projects to enhance performance and improve quality
* Coordinator and implement specific projects, including the creation of financial justification for project investments
* Ensure projects are met in full against design and specification, on time, on budget, producing project schedules and forecasts as required
* Manage projects using a data-driven focus, align priorities to the business objectives and recommend future improvements
* Produce regular project status reports and deliver to the senior management
* Monitor budgets and track trends, delivering regular updates to the senior management
* Effectively communicate between Engineering, Technical, NPD, Planning and Production, as well as project control groups to ensure alignment and optimal use of resources are adhered to, meeting project objectives
* Support the Chief Engineer and the Project Manager in delivering capital expenditure projects, to include financial justification and preparing analysis
The successful candidate will have a proven project management skills, ability to establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships, high standards of mathematical aptitude with good IT skills, good understanding of health and safety requirements and quality standards.
Also experienced in continuous and performance management, lean manufacturing experience is preferred, solid knowledge of engineering maintenance programmes such as RCM/TPM and have a good understanding of control systems to include PLC's and Scada Systems. If this sounds like the role for you then then please do not hesitate in applying for this new and exciting opportunity we have.
To apply for the role please click apply!
Or alternatively contact Chelsea Laws on (Apply online only).
Zest are specialist recruiters within the food and drinks manufacturing industry and Chelsea Laws looks after roles such as a Site Project Engineering, Engineering Manager, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Engineer and Engineering Technician