|Job Ref:||204715839||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
The role will be working of the Civil Design of Water and Waste Water treatment works, including but not limited to the below. |
* Civil design of structures including pumping stations, inlet works, settlement tanks and treatment structures
* Preparation of civil general arrangement drawings
* Hydraulic analysis of civil structures including open channel hydraulic calculations
* Identification of the temporary works requirements of the permanent works design.
* Co-ordination of design
* Attendance at design and site meetings as needed