|Job Ref:||204715742||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£8 - £9/hour||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:35|
Role: Production Operative |
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a nationally recognised manufacturing company that require a number of production operative to join a range of departments within their organisation
* Extensive experience of production operative work
* Assembly or inspection work would be beneficial
* Exposure to a manufacturing environment is desirable
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
* Candidates must flexible with regards to shift work and be able to work overtime at very short notice
* Candidates must have very good written and verbal communication skills.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Scott Montgomery at: - (Apply online only)
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy