|Job Ref:||204715588||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£NEG Competitive||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
We are seeking a Highway Structures (Bridges) CAD Technician to join our client on a permanent basis in Leeds! Our client is a reputable company with over 60 years' experience who cover a range of high-profile infrastructure schemes. Due to an increasing workload they are now looking for a Highway Structures CAD Technician to join them on a permanent basis.|
* Produce detailed 3D models from plans, specifications, drawings and written and verbal instructions
* Ensure that all engineering outputs confirm with the project brief
* Produce accurate, neat and effective general arrangement and detailed design construction drawings
* Implement CAD and BIM processes, including standards and content creation
* Experience working within engineering and design sectors, a background in bridges would be beneficial
* Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, other software such as Civil3D would be beneficial
* Capable of interpreting topographic and highway alignment information
* Good communication and team-working skills
This is a great opportunity for a Highway Structures CAD Technician to join our reputable client on a permanent basis. Our client offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for this Leeds based role.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on (Apply online only) and ask for James Warner, or email and quote 1012JW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below