|Job Ref:||204715544||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£NEG Competitive||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:11|
We are seeking a Highway CAD Technician to join our client on a permanent basis in Leeds! Our client is a reputable company with over 60 years' experience who cover a range of high-profile infrastructure schemes. Due to an increasing workload they are now looking for a Highway CAD Technician to join them on a permanent basis.|
* Produce drawings from plans, specifications, sketches and verbal and written instructions
* Contribute to implementation and development of CAD processes, including standards and content creation
* Ensure that all drawings follow company and client standards, as well as relevant guidelines and regulations
* Produce quality engineering outputs that confirm with and exceed project briefs
* Produce neat, accurate general arrangement drawings and highway standard detail drawings
* Experience working within engineering and design, highways experience would be beneficial
* Strong working knowledge of drawing processes and proficient user of AutoCAD software
* Capable of interpreting topographic and highway alignment information
* Awareness of a typical highways design cycle
* Good time-management skills
This is a great opportunity for a proficient CAD Technician to join our client on a permanent basis in Leeds. The ideal candidate will also have an aware of BIM and experience using a variety of software. Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on (Apply online only) and ask for James Warner, or email and quote 1011JW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below