|Job Ref:||204715533||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£11.50 - £13.50/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Job Title: Welder |
Salary: Negotiable DOE
My client, an engineering business based in Gloucester is looking to recruit for a welder on a long term contract basis (This is a temporary position however if the candidate is good and becomes an asset over the period, they will offer a permanent position)
Must be able to:
* Understand and interpret Engineering drawings
* Check all materials for suitability to manufacture before commencing - mild steel.
* Settings for variety of material thickness and type- ideally have worked on thickness of 10-20mm.
* Follow company procedures regarding booking time, health and safety and regulating paperwork- H&S very important
* Able to fillet AND butt weld; Be flexible and a good team player
* Meet targets for productivity without compromising quality;
MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND A WELD TEST!
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm + overtime after 40 hours
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy