|Job Ref:||204715496||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£28000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:35|
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a new job in South Wales?|
A leading technology business require a Mechanical Design Engineer - Industrial to join their R&D team in South Wales. Their equipment is used by companies in various industries, including aerospace, defence, rail, automotive and medical.
The purpose of the Mechanical Design Engineer - Industrial role is to support the new product development process from research and development through to product launch. You will be providing mechanical design expertise and effective solutions and designs for the development of new products, ranging from the design of individual components, electro mechanical and small mechanical systems, integrated multi axis robot handling systems to complete complex turnkey industrial laser systems.
Key responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer - Industrial job:
* Working individually or as part of a team to review identified problems with customers, internal team members, sub-contractors and suppliers and to develop appropriate engineering solutions and concepts and overall specifications for new or existing projects and products
* Producing detailed component and product specifications
* Assembly, testing and analysing the performance of prototypes
* Ensuring all products are designed for ease of manufacture, assembly, operation and maintenance while ensuring costs of manufacture are minimised
* Ensuring all products are designed to perform safely, consistently and reliably in the specified operating environments while delivering the required performance and productivity
Key skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer - Industrial job:
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or a similar 3D CAD package
* Experience in the integration of multi axis robot handling systems would be an advantage as would experience of industrial laser systems
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and privately owned business offering fantastic future career prospects.
To apply for the Mechanical Design Engineer - Industrial job, please email or call Laura on (Apply online only).
Visit and follow Redline Group