|Job Ref:||204715375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 22:36|
Workshop Controller - Lincoln - £27'000 - £32'000+|
Clemence Rogers are working on behalf of an established truck and van centre based in Milton Keynes, would be working within a busy commercial environment.
Responsibilities will include:
* Organising technicians' workloads & daily Workshop tasks
* Liaising with customers regarding their vehicles
* Being accurate and precise with all administration
* Ensuring accurate charges for parts, labour and service are charged
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
* previous workshop control experience with good team leading skills
* a current working knowledge of automotive IT systems
* excellent communication & organisational skills
* excellent customer service skills
We offer generous salary structure which we will be happy to discuss with you, upon being invited to interview. You will be offered training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an Industry leading employer; including a competitive salary, benefits scheme and a contributory pension plan.