|Job Ref:||204715348||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Belgium||Address:||Salary:||£252 - £324/day||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:15|
Are you a telecommunications payload systems engineer looking for a new challenge at one of Europe's top engineering companies?|
Redline are partnering a highly regarded satellite company based in West Europe, looking to expand their team of engineers by hiring a contractor from the UK, who would join them at their international office.
Requirements for the Contract Telecommunications Payload Systems Engineer:
* Defining advanced payload architectures, eg RF, digital processing, active antennas, photonics.
* Developing payload engineering and modelling capabilities to assess performance and feasibility of the solution.
* Defining associated payload road maps, specifications and development needs
* Participating to development / demonstration project build-up (including bids, partnership development, project implementation)
* Interfacing with agencies, commercial customers, and suppliers for technology maturity survey
This role could involve travel for business and working for a specific period abroad. Therefor the person must be able to travel accordingly.
My clients are in a position to hire immediately for this 6-9 month contract, so if you would like to hear more information please call me on NA or email
Ref JLW- 32761/3
Visit and follow Redline Group