|Job Ref:||204715260||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:35|
A leading multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy are currently looking for a Revit (MEP) Technician to join their North London Office. |
This Practice provide a full range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, MEP engineering, sustainability and H&S.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a technical service to line manager, lead consultants, design engineers and job runners. You will be working with an established MEP Design and CAD team.
* To provide drawings and technical information related to the project and requirements of the clients
* Modelling and co-ordination of MEP services i.e. ductwork, pipework, cable tray etc. using REVIT MEP
* Create and amending families of Revit MEP Objects/tags/annotations.
* Create legends & schedules.
* Create templates for each discipline/sub-discipline.
* Helping other Revit users with any technical issues.
* Operate Revit MEP CAD/AutoCAD MEP packages and associated computer software.
* Prepare and amend drawings in both Revit MEP & AutoCAD MEP CAD packages to meet the requirements of projects within time, specification, quality and objectives
* Maintain and update the Practices Revit CAD/MEP capability
* Undertakes site surveys
* Undertake to assist the M&E and Sustainability team where required through AutoCAD/MEP software packages
* Undertake other duties as required by the M&E and Sustainability team to ensure timely and accurate production of information to clients
If you have any questions please contact Kate Murrells at BSV Recruitment