|Job Ref:||204715235||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
We are currently looking for a Stores Supervisor to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing business based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Stores Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising the stores and stock control activities to ensure that production and engineering supplies, spares and change part/PPM kits are available and to the required standard for planned and reactive maintenance as needed to ensure machine downtime is minimised to support the smooth running of the site. |
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Stores Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Contribute to the compilation of the stores inventory strategic plan including spare parts, change parts, consumables and GMP clothing taking into account internal department requirements within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
2. Ensure that standards are defined for all stores stock items, they are clearly classified and that standard naming conventions are used. Compile summaries of stock inventory and report on stock levels, usage, value and obsolescence ratios and indicators.
3. Ensure that the highest standards of GMP and other regulations are maintained. Ensure that stock levels are maintained at an optimum level consistent with maintenance and production requirements and that they are regularly reviewed and reported.
4. You will be responsible for a small team of two stock controllers. Monitor and report team performance against an agreed set of Key Performance Indicators.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Stores Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience as a Stores Supervisor or similar, where you have lead a team of stock controllers.
2. Proven industry experience from a highly regulated manufacturing environment, preferably the pharmaceutical sector.
3. A thorough understanding of GMP and other appropriate regulatory requirements relating to the management and storage of stock items.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Stock Controller | Stores Supervisor | GMP | Inventory | Stores | Stock | Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves