|Job Ref:||204714975||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer ? Building Services|
• Location: Edinburgh
• Job Type: Permanent, full-time
• Salary: Negotiable
• Date: 29/9/2016
A leading global Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy requires a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their Edinburgh office. Working on a variety of large scale projects in sectors such as: Healthcare, Commercial and Education the company offer unrivalled career progression.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Electrical Engineer to lead on the design of some of the most exciting electrical design projects in the UK and internationally.
The engineer will be required to deal with projects from concept/feasibility stage, through design and construction to commissioning and handover under the guidance of a director.
• Qualification to Degree Standard in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience and knowledge.
• Chartered or currently working towards chartership
• Knowledge and experience of UK regulations is essential
• Experience of working within Building Services engineering design consultancy practice.
• Working knowledge of AutoCad.
• Good verbal and communication skills
• Able to work effectively with colleagues and with a professional approach to external clients
• Being able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Good report writing skills, with good overall MS Office experience.
• Carry out designs of Electrical Building services with little or no supervision.
• Liaise with clients and other design disciplines
• Produce briefs, specifications, design drawings, survey work.
• Write technical reports and produce detailed calculations.
• Check, Review and Approve technical documents produced by others.
In return, my client is willing to offer an excellent remuneration package.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on (Apply online only). Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients