|Job Ref:||204714896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:37|
Our Chelmsford branch are on the lookout for a highly skilled Mechanical Supervisor to work alongside the Mechanical Manager. You will provide mechanical services that complement our specialist air conditioning services, ensuring a full range of building services for our end user and developer clients. |
- Provide direct supervision to all labour on site, including sub-contractors;
- Ensure compliance, cost management and quality work delivered on time;
- Conducting site surveys, ordering materials, scheduling and ensuring programme of works is delivered;
- Communicate with and regularly update clients and management on current works;
- Manage challenges effectively, ensuring snag free installations;
- Ensure the completion and of risk assessments, method statements, etc;
- Manage Health and Safety on site;
- Oversee and manage the testing and commissioning of mechanical services.
- City & Guilds / NVQ qualified in a relevant field.
- CSCS Supervisor card
- Extensive mechanical building services experience with a good understanding of industry standards, preferably with some supervisory experience.
- This role would suit a senior engineer looking to progress to the next step in his/her career.
- Excellent technical skills and willing to provide hands on involvement.
- IT Literate.
- Must have a full, valid driving licence.
We offer a very competitive package and a company vehicle