|Job Ref:||204714863||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Sutton in Ashfield||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + pension||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:36|
Master Scheduler Planner, Logistics, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Sub Sea, Aerospace, Automotive, Sub contract, Location: Nottinghamshire - Mansfield, Position: Permanent, |
Currently seeking an experience Master Scheduler / Planner to join a rapidly growing engineering business in Nottingham / Mansfield.
The client is an award wining sub contract engineering business that specialises in manufacturing high precision machined components, mechanical assemblies and turnkey engineering projects. The business has a global presence and has key suppliers in the Oil, Gas, Defence and Nuclear sectors.
Accredited to ISO 9001:2008 and formally approved by many well-known clients, the company has established a name that customers have come to recognise and associate with quality, on time delivery and excellent technical support.
Master Scheduler and planner.
As Master Scheduler and planner you will be educated to a recognised status, and or your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Previous experience of manufacturing processes within an engineering environment, apprentice trained or with an engineering background.
- Good understanding of end to end Order Fulfilment process and key interdependencies.
- Practical experience of MRP and ERP systems (Progress+ or (url removed) an advantage)
- Demonstrable experience in process development and implementation.
- Strong organisational skills in terms of work planning and time management.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft applications or equivalent especially Excel.
- Experience working as a planner, scheduler, production control, within a manufacturing environment.
- Project management experience.
- Able to work to and achieve time sensitive constraints.
- Proven ability to analyse schedules for impending difficulties and clearly communicate to the Production Manager.
- A logical thinker that demonstrates positive attitude and determination to getting the work done, common sense, and prepared to 'go find'
- A proven team player with good communication skills, experience of dealing with customers.
- Prepared to work extra hours to get the job done.
- Establish planning time horizons with order entry and provide analysis and commitments on orders inside planning time fences.
- Defining and implementing balanced production plans and levelled schedules.
- Conduct sales order acknowledgment from customer requested date to promise analysis and establish scheduled ship dates on all customer orders.
- Coordinates Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Material Control, Quality and other departments to achieve optimum utilization of facilities in meeting production schedules
- Further develop ERP system to ensure that all work in progress can be tracked and managed through the process.
- Liaise with all relevant departments regarding planning schedule if necessary
- Develop continuous process improvement in the scheduling and planning process.
- Calculate / estimate lead time for tenders.
Successful candidates will be offered:
* 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Contributory pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Free onsite parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled, diverse individual who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding position within a brilliant company who care about their employees.
If you feel you have the necessary skill set to succeed and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to