|Job Ref:||204714702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum BONUS + VAN + LAPTOP + MOB||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:15|
Commercial Gas Engineer - £38,000 - £40,000 depending on experience + bonus based on performance (£2,600) + company van + on call allowance + overtime + mobile + tools + training|
PERMANENT - LONDON & THE SURROUNDING AREAS
My client is a leading provider within the HVAC industry and due to expansion they are seeking an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer.
The company covers nationally and specialise in; design, service, maintenance, breakdown, supply and installation of refrigeration equipment, air conditioning systems, control systems, heating and ventilation.
The successful candidate must be motivated and disciplined, with a strong knowledge of health and safety.
Servicing, fault finding and repairing:
- Direct fired air heaters
- Gas Boilers ? up to 1,000 kW Modular, condensing, atmospheric
- Direct fired water heaters up to 600 kW
- Plate heat exchangers
- Expansion vessels and pressurisation units
- Dosing systems
- Controls, actuators, instruments
- Commercial Gas Appliances
- Gas Safety Systems
- Commercial catering appliances (preferable)
- To have at least five years? experience in a similar role.
- CODNCO1 - Commercial, ICPN1, CIGA1, CORT1, CDGA1.
- Commercial Gas safe registration.
- Good H&S knowledge and awareness.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Clean).
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company, then please contact Michelle on (Apply online only) / (Apply online only) who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence