|Job Ref:||204714641||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sunderland||Address:||Post Code:||CA13||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Circa £30,000 + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer|
Job Type: Permanent
Wage: Circa £30,000 + benefits
Location: Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
Our client is a leading manufacturer based in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear. Due to continued expansion they are now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks across the plant facility.
You must hold 17th edition wiring regulations, COMPEX qualified and electrically biased in order to be considered for this role.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of equipment, both routine and planned.
- Installation of new equipment, ensuring compliance with regulations associated with electrical equipment on site.
- Ensuring that appropriate repairs and routine maintenance requirements are identified and undertaken as necessary to maintain plant availability and efficiency.
- Ensure all equipment defects and alarms are reported and that they are appropriately handled ensuring unsafe items are suitably isolated and communicated.
- Other associated tasks as required by the manager.
- The successful candidate must be an electrically biased engineer holding 17th edition wiring regulations and a COMPEX certificate.
- Strong electrical engineering background.
- Experienced as a Maintenance Engineer.
- Experience of working on 3 phase power supplies.
- Good working knowledge within top tier COMAH regulations.
- Flexible with regards to working overtime.
- Circa £30,000 salary.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Monday ? Friday 7.30am ? 4.30pm.
- Company pension scheme.
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
If you would like further information then please feel free to get in touch on;
(Apply online only) / (Apply online only)