|Job Ref:||204714615||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newquay||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:36|
* To transfer new modified products from R&D into manufacturing.
* Working with moulding suppliers and tool makers for mould tool repair and mould too design and validation.
* Interface with R&D, Manufacturing, QA, Supply Chain and other disciplines as necessary to complete projects.
* Perform low-level R&D activities and complete project design files.
* Identify and participate in projects aimed at cost reductions or performance improvements in existing products.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Previous experience in a similar role in Project / Production / Design.
* Experience and good understanding in either plastic moulding process or validations/sign off/design work.
* Project Management; handle various projects at the same time/meet tight deadlines/drive projects to completion (with common sense approach)
* Be able to work on several projects at the same time.
* Self-motivated, confident, flexibility to adapt quickly.
* Experience within a regulated manufacturing environment high/mid volume , Medical Devices, Automotive, Aerospace