|Job Ref:||204714383||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
Electronics Engineer / Firmware Engineer - CONTRACT|
Duration: 3 months +
Rate: £35.00 / £38.00 per hour
A client based in Oxfordshire are urgently looking to add an Electronics Engineer / Firmware Engineer to a growing company, it is a very exciting time to join and you will have the opportunity to work with some very unique and new technology. My client is looking for the following skills and experience:
* Embedded C/C++
* C++ or C# for application development
* Schematic capture and PCB design
* Microcontroller programming (ARM Cortex-M, dsPIC, ATMega, Rabbit)
* Familiarity with FPGA / VHDL
Other areas of interest include:
* Experience of PID control loops, motion control, industrial process control, Ethernet, CAN, serial comms.
* Familiarity with STEP/DIR impulse step motor driver and programmable step motor controllers
* Use of Vacuum Rated Photoelectrics
If you are interested in this Electronics Engineer / Firmware Engineer contract opportunity, please apply with the latest version of your CV. A role profile can be given upon your application.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy