|Job Ref:||204714365||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury St Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP33||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Would you like to work for one of the UK`s leading hand, power tool and equipment distributors as a Maintenance Assistant? |
With over 38 years of experience in the automotive industry, Sealey are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
Now recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant to join our small maintenance/caretaking team, working across our two sites in Bury St Edmunds.
Your responsibilities as a Maintenance Assistant will include but may not be limited to:
- General painting and decorating
- Small wood working projects
- Basic plumbing
- Changing lamps and starters in light fittings
- Basic building works
- Some cleaning of the more industrial areas of our facilities, including outside
The perfect Maintenance Assistant will already have experience working in a general building/maintenance environment. You will also need:
- The ability to work as part of a team but also on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- A good eye for detail and the capability to complete work to a high standard
- A positive attitude towards health and safety
- To be comfortable working at height
- A flexible approach to the work you are prepared to do
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Maintenance Assistant then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community