|Job Ref:||204714063||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Market Drayton||Address:||Post Code:||TF9||Salary:||£35273/annum overtime and benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
Multi Skilled Engineer X 3 (Electrical Bias)|
Location: Market Drayton
Salary: £35,273, overtime and benefits
Similar Job titles: Multi Skilled Technician - Electrical Engineer - Maintenance Engineer - Maintenance Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for 3 Multi Skilled Engineer to join an award-winning and highly successful Food Brand. As a member of our Engineering Team you will be directly contributing to this vision through your core tasks and responsibilities.
Multi Skilled Engineer Responsibilities
* Proactive, planned-preventative maintenance to ensure our existing equipment is able to meet capacity demand and efficiency targets.
* Reactive maintenance to ensure minimal machine downtime.
* Identifying and delivering against opportunities to implement changes and continuous improvement projects to maximise plant efficiencies.
* Assisting with the introduction of new equipment to a market-leading production facility as part of our continued drive for innovation.
* Continuous professional development through industry specific training.
* A 12hour rotating days/nights continental shift pattern, with shifts commencing at 7:00am on the dayshift and 7:00pm on the nightshift.
Multi Skilled Engineer Desirable Skills and Experience
* Experiencedmulti-skilled maintenance engineer with a strong electrical bias. Evidence of this electrical bias will include the following:
* Ability to install and programme an invertor on a three phase induction motor
* Ability to read and fault find on an electrical system
* Fault finding onPLC's, including the ability to change ladder logic.
* PLC's predominantly used on site include Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi
* Good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
* Strong diagnostic skills and proactive in their approach
* Educated to at least a City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ level 3 in a relevant qualification
* Great communicator
* Team player with the ability to work alone when required
ABOUT US - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Specialising in food & drink production, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care, Proactive' s FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Technical, Production and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham, Milton Keynes and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract labour to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to (url removed) or please give me a call on (Apply online only).
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy