|Job Ref:||204714056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£35 - £50/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:49|
JOB - Analysis Engineer|
LOCATION - Hampshire
DURATION - 6-12 Months
RATE - £35-50p/h
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Analysis Engineer on a 6-12 month contract basis with a leading organisation based in the Hampshire area.
My client are a consultancy that work on a range of design and analysis projects within the Structural, Mechanical and Civil industries.
The Analysis Engineer is required to have the following;
* Good experience with Ansys
* Degree or similar within an Engineering discipline
* Good communication skills
* 2-3years+ working within a Mechanical/Civil/Structural design environment on structural analysis design
* Experience with STAAD Pro, MathCad and CEASRER II advantageous
The Analysis Engineer will be required to do the following;
* Use FEA and spreadsheet/empirical formulae based methods for civil, structural or mechanical engineering analysis
* Undertake design and conduct analysis of mechanical, structural and civil components. Focusing on concrete/steel products
* Check calculations and analysis performed by others
* Perform stress analysis using CEASER II on piping and nozzle design (optional)
* Conduct mechanical analysis and designs for special projects
* Prepare detailed technical reports
* Provide support to project engineers
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency