|Job Ref:||204713987||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greenwich||Address:||Post Code:||SE10||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum pension, life cover||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.|
Job objectives & responsibilities
* To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of the portfolio.
* To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
* Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk.
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
* Electrically qualified with 17th edition IEE wiring regulations
* Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
* - Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling
* - Batteries, small power & lighting
* Be flexible & carry out duties which are not electrically biased
* Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults