|Job Ref:||204713934||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dunstable||Address:||Post Code:||LU6||Salary:||£40000/annum Overtime,Vehicle,Laptop,Phone and pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:49|
Multi Site Maintenance Engineer (Multi- Skilled Mechanical & Electrical)|
£40,000 + Van + Laptop + Phone + 30 Days Holiday + Pension
Dunstable, Luton (Home based)
Our client is a leading UK distribution company requiring an experienced Multi-skilled Service or Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing or logistics background for this Multi Site Maintenance Engineers role.
You will based from home and cover a number of allocated depots in your region servicing and maintaining the company's onsite distribution equipment.
You will be responsible for maintaining conveyors, sortation equipment and a variety of materials handling equipment and have both mechanical and electrical skills.
This role would suit a Maintenance Engineer with extensive mechanical & electrical experience who is keen to be part of this award winning business.
* Service and Maintenance of sortation equipment and conveyors
* Covering the South East region
* Electrical fault finding and mechanical fitting
* Service/Maintenance background
* Manufacturing or Logistics background
* Electrical and mechanical experience (ONC/HNC qualified) Mechanical, Electrical, Maintenance, Service, Machinery, 17th Edition, Hydraulics, production, Distribution, Material Handling, Process, Conveyors, Engineering, Engineer,
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)