|Job Ref:||204713688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£23196 - £28995/annum Comnay vehicle, fuel card||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
This leading waste management operator is seeking to recruit a Leachate Treatment Plant (LTP) Supervisor. Key responsibilities will include:|
• Carrying out routine maintenance at LTP's so as to maintain safe and efficient operation whilst complying with operating permits and maintenance schedules.
• Undertaking routine daily/weekly/monthly installation checks where applicable.
• Providing operational cover at LTP's in the event of sickness/annual leave.
• Reporting all defects to the Senior LTP Manager.
Applications are invited from candidates? with the following qualifications, experience and personal qualities:
• Possession or willingness to work towards COTC for non-hazardous treatment
• Practical/mechanical approach with knowledge of biological wastewater treatment processes or similar.
• Practical knowledge of pumps, PLCs, and wastewater laboratory testing methods.
• Ability to work on own and self-motivated
• Organised, able to collate and interpret data write reports
• Able to respond at unsocial times to ensure treatment facilities continue to operate effectively
• Full driving licence (the role will involve responsibility for a number of sites).