|Job Ref:||204713481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£36000 - £38000/annum plus benefits inc. 33 days holiday||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:14|
Our client is an international organisation employing multi-disciplined teams including all levels of technical and engineering staff. They have a current permanent opportunity for a relevantly experienced individual, in an Electrical/Electronic Maintenance Engineer role based at their Essex location, working on electronic/electrical components and computers installed on cranes and heavy equipment.|
* Basic salary up to circa £38k (negotiable depending on skills and experience)
* Annual Performance Related Bonus
* 33 days paid holiday (25 days plus Bank Holidays)
* Free Parking
* Staff canteen
* Staff Gym
* Ongoing training to improve performance and provide career development opportunities
The responsibilities of the role include:
* Carry out Preventive, Corrective and Emergency maintenance and troubleshooting on the electronic/electrical components and controls of cranes and mobile equipment.
* To develop a basic understanding of PLC software installed on different equipment to allow the above.
* Repair/replace on-board computers/controls
* Support the delivery, inspection and commissioning of equipment.
* Maintain appropriate asset lifecycle and maintenance records on the asset management system.
* Provide support for the development and implementation of method statements and risk assessments.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
* HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
* Sufficient practical experience in the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of AC drives, rectifier units, computers, electronic boards for scanners and load cells, or electronic components of similar characteristics.
* Flexible regarding working hours/shift work.
* Able to work permanently in the South Essex area.
* Willing to undertake a DBS check.
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible because once the right candidate has been found the opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that if you apply for an opportunity through us your details will be handled sensitively